Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

It’s only £30/week if you’re in high school, you can’t miss a single day of school without reasonable absence + your parents need to earn below a certain amount (I think) ((I never even tried to apply for it because of the attendance requirement, mine was literally like 60% attendance, and also I was in university when I was 16 and instead eligible for student loan)) and you need to be 16
Further reading: Educational Maintenance Allowance (now supposedly a Young Persons’ 16-19 Bursery in England), I obviously refer to Scotland’s EMA

1 Like

BASED

2 Likes

https://fortressoflies.blogspot.com/

Is this some sort of fucking webcomics poster?? LMFAO?? LOOL???

They’re from 4chan as well CRYING honestly it looks kinda cool

4 Likes

what is this lmfao

they posted lain so they automatically cool tho

1 Like

It appears to be an anime obsessed, webcomics, fanfic writing 4-chan user with a blog using the same name as our forum…

2 Likes

literally me

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve struck gold.

We have skittles. Every year they rerelease the limited edition pride skitles which are all white. I do not know who wants those. Your brand is literally rainbows so you remove those and decide to make it impossible to tell what is what flavor? Surely people aren’t buying worse skittles, right?

2 Likes

i heard it was EU only . i might be making it up (i love spreading misinformation) but i heard eu banned skittles somewhere

1 Like

there’s a ton of lore here but i’m not gonna begin to parse through it all, that person can just keep doing they thing ig

1 Like

They probably just banned a chemical that was in skittles. And then they were changed and got released again
I feel like that’s a strangely common occurance

2 Likes

Looked it up. Yeah you guys use metal to make white skittles and that may or may not be a little bad for you so they banned it in the eu

1 Like

well OUR skittles have tons of chemicals. even with the fda (FUCK THE FDA) trying to stop us from having all of the fun epic chemicals

3 Likes

this post is silly. titanium dioxide

1 Like

america is honestly just wilding

america would be so much better without the fda. let me eat what i want. why does there have to be drug trials for stuff. i will take it you can use me as a guinea pig

also when I say a little bad for you i mean they couldn’t come to a conclusion on wether it was carcinogenic or not

my favourite difference between european and american packaging is that amercian always says loud and proud that its made with artificial flavors like they’re proud.