Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

1 Like

that subtle blur is gonna piss me off all day i should not have right clicked

you sold on what was otherwise a banger unfortunately

i have a 80% winning RPS strat tho that i stole from… vsauce? i think?? or maybe some random tips and tricks thing when i was 10

basically you ask the person “what color are your eyes” and before they can answer, you go straight into the rock paper scissors. they ALWAYS pick scissors. not always but a solid amount of the time they pick scissors. so you just go rock

if only I was able to use this strategy at FTC worlds… maybe we woulda won champs… alas

you know i really wish everyone actually just fucking stormed area 51. i wish they just did it. like 900 motherfuckers storming that place. imagine how awesome it would have been. i honestly think that if enough people gathered it would happen once the drugs got in everyones systems. mob mentality and all that. but not enough people even showed up. what a shame

1 Like

Don’t go after people’s looks!!!

I can invite you to a roblox game where it’s that but also about saving Obama B)

im not i think he looks perfectly average… he just fr be the typa guy to eat uno cards. ammfhf…uno…plthhh

3 Likes

2 cards in hand

Plays 1 card down

Muffles incomprehensibly Uno

i think if someone doesn’t say “uno” fast enough the other players should be allowed to kill them

With what weapon

cards of course

my goal in life is to have really specific meme folders. i’ve come across like 7 different memes about stealing things from parties today. that could be a folder if only I had the will

i like playing mao we should all host a game of mao sometime

it’s like uno but incomprehensibly funnier

What’s the time limit to saying uno?

until someone calls you out for not saying uno