Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Before you play your second card, say UNO

What happens if they call you out on the same split frame?

in the event of a frame perfect callout the person saying uno is favored naturally

1 Like

WHAT

i saw someone on discord who set their pronouns to ā€œi have read the terms & conditionsā€ and i immediately thought of may when i read it

4 Likes

I used to do Terms & Conditions readings before every game night

1 Like

The Epic Games Terms of Service collectively refer to the User and Epic Games, the parties to the agreement written out in said Terms, as the ā€œEpic Partiesā€

2 Likes

The Super Auto Pets Terms of Service refer to the provision of ā€œService-related Servicesā€

1 Like

And also have pictures of babies in them

1 Like

The Mahjong Soul Terms of Service were so bad that one of our regulars elected to just watch the games instead

1 Like

Doing a book report on a websiteā€™s terms and conditions

Oh no

2 Likes

when iā€™m in a ā€œdestroy branding that has come with being a social phenomena for 17 yearsā€ competition and my opponent is elon musk

seriously why did he even buy twitter if he was just gonna fire the staff and scare away advertisers and change the brandingā€¦ the userbase aint that loyal bro

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that he banned forklifts, danger signs and hard hats from his company because he hates yellow.

Though I am a bit skeptical about that because it sounds like itā€™s at part with a 2000s high school rumor

1 Like

Forklifts not because of the color but because their beep sounds were apparently annoying.

1 Like

noo rip chloes dreams of working at a tesla plant

2 Likes

isnā€™t that
illegal

now granted he is Elon Muskrat but

In any case, something that I think itā€™s absolutely true is that the workers there are treated by the least amount of respect.

1 Like

he didnā€™t actually want to do it but by the time he tried to pull it it was too late