Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

you are behind us

1 Like

Screenshot the postcount and leave nothing else said.

good news is i have a job interview on thursday at 1pm :pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

yay!!

1 Like

Which job are you interviewing for?

2 Likes

Once I was planning interactions in my head as I do and I told a hypothetical person I had made pasta recently and they asked “oh, from that pasta making class you mentioned earlier?” and I felt some sense of deep shame set into me. From. Knowing how to make pasta because I was taught how to make pasta. And then I stopped planning conversations to ponder the absurdity of that for a while

1 Like

You ever just have perpetually strong mood swings to a debilitating extent but you just power through it at the expense of expressing apologies constantly since “I’m trying your honor but I suddenly decided that I wanted to get into a fight because I smelled the blood in the air”

2 Likes

grocery store!! am hoping to be jobful soon

3 Likes

i do not understand much about this post but i probably relate

Such is the curse of the architect
Forever driven mad by their creations, they will never be able to appreciate it in the way they construct it for others

I finally understand the natural inclination to destroy

1 Like

Some latin shit

1 Like

Goes above

volo accipere assis

yo same

2 Likes

3 Likes

i have been listening to the same song everyday for the past 72 hours for at least 4 hours each day
and i just realized that

1 Like

Planning interactions in your head is fun because of coming up with such terrible comebacks to yourself that then give you real ass embarrassment from how dumb they were

2 Likes

I mean there’s an obvious answer to why I thought that and it’s “I was embarrassed about not having previously known how to make pasta” but like, come on, man. You don’t know everything (I have not yet accepted that I do not know everything)

1 Like

me with I’m Just Ken because I want to embrace the patriarchy

2 Likes