Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Anyone who’s correcting me needs to understand that I need to be treated like an extremely fragile vase if I am even slightly wrong. But if they use the lying voice then I’ll explode

2 Likes

Do you not engage in the expressionist style of conversational wrestling wherein everybody beats the shit out of each other but it’s all out of good fun and nobody cares about making each other miserable it’s about the fucking RAW emotions

2 Likes

i wish people could read my brain and understand how it works

1 Like

Same
I feel fucking trapped around all these non-ADHDers

1 Like

You don’t understand what it is to BE your impulsive thoughts

1 Like

THAT’S ALL I AM

When Geyde goes and does the fnaf lore, understand that he did it out of love for the arts not because he’s “demented” or “killed dozens of children”

3 Likes

you’re super easy to understand
you’re very predictable

I do but for it to be fun & engaging I have to pretend I don’t like it

I feel like I’m extremely predictable. Despite also being extremely impulsive

I cannot describe this to straight people without mentioning the gex

2 Likes

it’s fucking outrageous

this is freaky

I am completely unpredictable
This isn’t a boon it’s a fucking travesty

i dnt think i’m that predictable

1 Like

sometimes its fun to talk to people not in an “actual conversation” way but a “we are both just saying our own thoughts in tangentially related ways but not really and basically blogposting but we know someone else is reading” typa way

3 Likes

its mostly just the drugs you use
i don’t know you well enough to predict how you act when you’re off it completely
but since it recides in your brain and i know a lot of people who have done it all their life and you act the same

1 Like

hahahahahaha it couldn’t be

1 Like

I have a bunch of gas and I AM LIGHTING THAT SHIT

1 Like

fair

“the drugs” :sob:

fun fact i actually haven’t smoked today and will not for a bit since i have an interview so uh. maybe i’ll be different maybe i’ll be exactly the same who knows