Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Hwat about poker cookies… we will have two of those shortly (not very shortly it iwll still be a while) (I think it is time for me to go to bed and dodge learning anything more about poker) (as it is 5 AM nearly) (it is very late) (why am I still awake) (I really need to fix my sleep schedule huh) (Not sure why the parenthetical today) (Tonight?) (Tomorning?) (Amongus? ) (Sus.)

1 Like

i will hunt you down and force you to learn poker in the morning

again

1 Like

(Bold of you to assume I will be awake in the morning)

1 Like

(It will be at least the afternoon)

1 Like

(Before I wake up)

1 Like

happy Litten day

literally just a habit

1 Like

11 hours desrroyrd

1 Like

Its become so much of one you dont actually read posts before liking them which kinda diminishes the point

3 Likes

Also why I disabled like notifications

2 Likes

it diminishes the point but it doesnt like, make eliza about to die or something because of it

1 Like

Yes it does

Im on my way to steal her spine

2 Likes

hold 'em is also marginally harder to cheat at than five-card draw, which can be broken in half by anyone who knows their way around a deck of cards

2 Likes

like they do in Texas, please
fold’ em let 'em hit me raise it, baby stay with me (I love it)

2 Likes

DR3 poker night
Bottom text

1 Like

dont you dare ruin my gambling with math

2 Likes

Actually I do most of the time

1 Like

I swear i didnt cheat

1 Like

i mean like burn cards don’t do shit to anyone who knows what they’re doing but it’s at least slightly harder than in 5-card draw where you just have to bottom runup a plausible full house to win without anyone suspecting a thing

2 Likes

the point of burn cards i think is explicitly to prevet cheating with a marked deck i think
if you know anything about sleight of hand then they kinda dont do anything

1 Like