Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

oh yeah i am perfectly aware of that. to be fair they also do make it marginally harder to riffle stack a pat hand

2 Likes

but they’re mainly used to make marked cards less usable in their traditional sense, but daubing and the like is still very meaningful in Hold 'Em

2 Likes

yeah
even i know how to mark a deck lol

1 Like

if you just remove the ability to use a simple marked deck you eliminate probably 80% of the cheaters because marking requires very little skill

1 Like

the remainder, unfortunately, are actually good at cheating and you’re going to have to employ techniques such as a plastic card to prevent bottom dealing, for example, as well as an expert very carefully watching the dealer’s hands

2 Likes

i will say that burn cards also help deal with stopping second deals as a technique, but again, nothing can really stop a good enough cheat from doing their stuff, only make it harder

2 Likes

remove the dealer alltogether
have somebody throw the cards up into the air and whichever land face up on the table is the flop

2 Likes

i see absolutely no issues to this and think we may have in fact fixed poker (please ignore that you might be able to do some silly stuff with double facers if you have the nerve for it)

3 Likes

or more probably in that context, cards with a small amount of plausible adhesive applied to stick the backs together that can be separated if needed. you might use the rough and smooth principle, for example

2 Likes

drop the cards into a mincing machine and spray them out onto the table

1 Like

poker? i just met her

6 Likes

dead hard? i hardly know her!

1 Like

honestly just reject poker
return to blackjack
(i am aware it is even easier to cheat in blackjack shut up shut up shut up)

2 Likes

blackjack > poker

poker < rummikub

There

randint > poker

2 Likes

the 52 card game i actually play most often is Oh Hell

slaying and paying

2 Likes

roblox moment

1 Like

deposit :face_vomiting: