Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Ok that one I despise but the others are p good

yeah no it sucked i just didnt enjoy music and wanted to ruin everyone elses fun
i have to say the duck song has some bars

1 Like

i used to listen to this is sparta remixes n shit all the time i miss those

Got any grapes

3 Likes

those were my music tastes exclusively for like half my time on earth and im pretty sure im not getting into heaven for that

2 Likes

no, we just sell lemonade

1 Like

OH THE MISERY

2 Likes

Your mother is so I slept with her that she has multiple boss phases

1 Like

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE

This is why people with older siblings are losers. Because their mothers were mothers before they were born. Everyone is saying this

2 Likes

THE VERY BEST

Who wants to fight

I will beat you up

do it punk, tell the world that you threw a cat across the room and screamed at anyone interfering that you were beating up the cat for challenging you

1 Like

folers based on who could beat who in a fight

(i accidently stole this joke from italy)

2 Likes

I tried to fight someone once as a kid and they just effortlessly threw me on the ground. I believed in myself though I got up and kept trying (and they kept winning). Might still be concussed from that. Getting thrown on the ground is kinda fun though honestly can recommend it. In hindsight that outcome was probably inevitable, in no small part due to the fact that my joints donā€™t work. Anyway I donā€™t think I would win against anyone

2 Likes

i think the highest would be more participation trophies of ā€œcongratulations on not being physically or otherwise disabledā€

2 Likes

I am a small and weak Victorian orphan boy dying of the plague you canā€™t fight me thatā€™s cruelty to children

2 Likes

@May are you ready to learn poker

1 Like

that was a rhetorical question allowing me to lure you into entering the thread there is no escape

2 Likes