Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I used to do this alot people got mad at me

1 Like

PRO TIP: Replace 1s with the letter I

The rift was a sub-mafia game that a few people from the Initial mafia game got pulled into. They all grew to trust each other as town and communicated secret information & reads after the the game ended using image steganography (which was not banned in this server at the time).

ā€¦ all but one were mafia

I always wonder how these rules come about and Iā€™ve found it. Iā€™ve found the people who engage in that specific genre of mischief

1 Like

Rift gangā€¦ rift gang was so fake & so real. From what Iā€™ve heard. I wasnā€™t invited

That wasnā€™t even the thing that did it in. We had a game with a public, anonymous parallel chat & no factional mafia chat. Evils communicated with each other there using a code. Supposedly unbreakable code. Obviously it got broken and outed two people and then codes were banned

Taking cryptography classes to improve at mafia

1 Like

This is like my mafia AI except I was a bit too late for that one. So sad

1 Like

I wish I could go back in time and tell everyone Iā€™m consulting the oracle as I commit felonies

I feel weird sending the song parodies here because thatā€™s someoneā€™s real-ass voice but there are very high quality song parodies. We had a multiball game where a townie posted a song asking one faction to kill a member of another. Parody of Santa Baby. Good bit

Theres already a 100% accurate mafia AI that can detect alignment from just a few sentences itā€™s called @Achromatic

i would tell stories but i know most of the people i play discord mafia with on a somewhat personal level

DO NOT SUMMON HIM

1 Like

Itā€™s called AT ACHROMATIC. Itā€™s called HI ACHROMATIC. Itā€™s called HEY ACHROMATIC COME READ THIS MESSAGE

1 Like

I am strictly anti achro

Silviu is respondingā€¦

1 Like

I could be soo disparaging. So evil. So much oppurtunity

Whatā€™s he gonna do? Fight me? He has a winstreak to lose. he will run like the coward he is

:teddy_bear: :thought_balloon:

What