Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

smh why are none of my discords this fun

Play more mafia

It chips away at everyone’s psyche and therefore makes them funnier

You are literally in the Discord server where this happened actually

Well technically they’re different servers but you know how it is with Discord. Migrate from one server to another. Same community

I’m super sleepy so I think telling people about jokes that happened is the funniest hting ever. Once Euan tried telling a long joke in game chat and someone used an ability to instantly end the day and cut him off immediately

frog D

1 Like

Mafia draws in autistic people like moths to a flame.

1 Like

I’m trying to scroll up in the memes channel for more funnies but I’m just finding the time someone came up with a code in the memes channel and like half of us left the game chat to either talk in the code or lament about not having broken the code yet

I should post this more

3 Likes

Quite a few games ago someone changed their profile to perfectly mimic another player’s and I spent an entire day phase not realising the deception & this was just allowed. Mafia forums won’t allow this because they are cowards

We call them alts. Wild West FM 2 had 2 alts.

It’s like if I made an alt called CRichardFortresLies and joined a game using your avatar and speaking style and everybody just assumed it was you & nobody called me out on this

discord mafia is the wild west people will just create the most unbalanced setups you’ve ever seen and all you can do is watch

3 Likes

Yeah…

On the other hand people just sit around creating the funniest videos known to man

Cannot express how funny I think these videos are

the rift