Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I was very surprised when the first enemy in the dungeon I lost to gave me anal bleeding after waking up unconscious. (AGAIN TRIGGER WARNINGS)

3 Likes

It was literally a debuff.

1 Like

i never did sign up for the draft. i tried to vote and it was denied because i didnt sign up for the draft. i aint doing it

2 Likes

what

what kind of texas law says that

mm
wax is boring
decapitation is boring
soul nonsense is boring
scars are boring
the only really fun things are things to do with the hands, maybe stomach?, face, and general body structure

2 Likes

its federal law. you just gotta do it. it’s a felony not to i just really don’t care not doing it

2 Likes

At 12 am i’m larping as a specific character all day all over Discord and in cookie thread if i type here

feeling bored why not ball

1 Like

oh

F&H2 has far less rape and sexual assault, with the only notable instance iirc being a reference to Alien

It still has a lot of gore. Arguably even more disturbing kinds.

1 Like

1 Like

Okay I know this is bad

But… it just being a debuff is so funny to me

4 Likes

this is insane

1 Like

But yeah
F&H1 comes prepackaged with a dating sim which is fucking hilarious

1 Like

(clinton’s vice president) is literally the worst thing imaginable I don’t know how people can stomach it or somehow find enjoyment out of it. iesus christus

1 Like

if i see one more person melted into wax by someone annoying im gonna lose it
just kill them
or be interesting
fill their body with fluff or if you wanna immortalize them just cut at the part of the leg that gives oxygen flow

1 Like

agreed

It took me off guard. I was SO confused.

Yeah you need to be a very specific type of person to like Fear & Hunger, like a really artistic one but also not plagued by trauma

2 Likes

I do suffer from trauma but I’m also like fucking insane

1 Like

Built different if you will

1 Like