Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

um
thats weird, actually

1 Like

like really weird
don’t a lot of men like that stuff?

1 Like

adult media is the only media in which good mlm can be found and that also has the hedonistic mlm

1 Like

wlw is far more accessible since male gaze

2 Likes

at least in my experience

2 Likes

…Unfortunately that just appears to be how TV works. Profiting off of people as much as they can, while also avoiding going into territory that could lead a completely different audience away.

There’s likely been quite a few LGBT+ characters that have been placed in media, but placed in more of a way where it can be denied they’re LGBT+ to the right people. I’m unsure if that makes sense? …Sorry if it doesn’t.

I don’t have really much else to add. Min…would, if he wasn’t so devoted to roleplaying right now.

1 Like

skill issue

wlw male-gazey media is immediately obviously sucky for wlw people tho

what nobody wants to hear is the exact same is true of female-gazey mlm media (I could go for. hours. about heartstopper. and it’s basis in yaoi culture. but nobody wants to hear this)

2 Likes

one time i read this “classic” book i had never heard of that was blatantly obviously gay but everyone portrayed them as best friends

it was called like
A Seperate Peace

draco malfoy esqe characters form the main shield for mlm content against the female gaze

2 Likes

I am being completely serious

I LOVE A SEPARATE PEACE

1 Like

the author later came out as gay and said it was gay but in a shocking twist of events since it isn’t explicitly stated in the book they’re still best friends

yeah we all thought it was mid

i read it with my friends in an english class

haters. i thought it was good. cute and obviously queercoded

1 Like

yeah
i’m not posting with any logic I’m just posting pent up shit

1 Like

to be clear