2. AMBIVALENT
  3. APPROVE
  4. AMBIVALENT
  5. AMBIVALENT
  6. STRONGLY APPROVE
2 Likes

You know what happens to kings

1 Like

Personally I think these posts exist on a kind of continuum which goes roughly like:
4, 3, 5, 1, 2, 6

With the placement of 1 being pretty negotiable depending on opinion, I can see it going a step or two to the right

And this is not a continuum of quality or appeal to me but in. Post type. Like vibes a-d from my categorisation system. You know?

1 Like

i shall do the same except it’s all posts from my own tumblr

(idk how many of these i posted here. sometimes i post things in the cookie thread to gauge how well they’ll pan out for the masses)

3 Likes

Big fan of 2

i was super proud of that one. felt divine inspiration there

2 Likes

I’ve only posted one good thing on my Tumblr IMO

2 Likes

this is really good

my tumblr is popping off again bc i made a popular post about bisexual obama a while ago and, well…

2 Likes

Love to make a popular post about bisexual Obama. Do this every day

2 Likes

bisexual obama was not in everyone’s Summer 2023 bingo card. but it was in mine. Bingo, i guess

2 Likes

bisexual obama

I have like 5 followers and they all avert their eyes simultaneously when I post something questionable

1 Like

i love tumblr

1 Like

I have my one popular post but nobody follows you from a compilation of other people’s posts. So I have like less than 200 followers and half of them are friends from Discord

1 Like

Once I was streaming solitaire on Discord and absentmindedly went to check my Tumblr numbers and someone called me out on it

i have 121 followers, most of them from reddit during the blackout. others from bisexual obama.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have only seen this one with Splatoons in it

1 Like

(i wish squids were real on Tumblr)

3 Likes

i love it when the splatoon tumblr riichi mahjong soul splatfest house of leaves mayposting forum mafia new york mets lemres mayfia

2 Likes