TETRIS a lot of Tetris

Flight Rising.

darktetris

1 Like

Love this weapon

The Tetris

tetris goated imma play some tetris rn

I had a Tetrio ranked phase

actually nvm ii need music to get a good score and my headphones are out of battery… soon

Yeah I was so much worse without sound. Mostly because I was listening to the audio cues of enemy line clears but same difference

I feel like my toki pona posting has fallen off I used to post so much toki pona

Blaseball wasn’t even up a year ago what the hell

I think I also just did less posting about my interests unprompted, because I was not yet Enlightened

Can you believe I used to have conversations and stay strictly to the topic of that conversation while having it? Kinda cringe, gonna be honest here, very much enjoying simply getting autisticer

1 Like

I feel like a solid 1/3 of the may charm is that the topic may get randomly switched for no apparent reason. Makes conversations more engaging and fleeting. In a “If you have something you have to say, say it now because at any moment may could go 2/14/15 in a splatoon game and you will certainly hear about it” kinda way

1 Like

!

2 Likes

I am the King holding the Executioner’s Axe over the current subject and if it ever fails to entertain me it Goes

This sounds so answerpilled

Did you got threatened anymore for demonstrating your tetris prowess?

1 Like