Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Yeah that’s pretty insensitive

1 Like

Also insensitive! Lots of winners today

2 Likes

This guy seems to have the same idea as I dis

2 Likes

There’s this britosh youtuber I follow named munecat. And I am getting the impression that the old generation from that island are pretty xenophobic.

This is making it feel like some sort of celebrations if gifts or food are given out.

1 Like

(Forgive me father for I have ifunny watermark)

3 Likes

Forgiven

1 Like

#out of touch #crass #insensitive #arrogant

Not forgiven

To be fair, from what I know of Rishi Sunak those tags are pretty accurate

1 Like

May, have you ever went to a bubble tea?

Many times

That’s unrelated to your comment btw lol

1 Like

What aroma do you choose?

My first time I ordered one with mineral water, green juice and green bubbles.

It was horrible. My friends told me to never order those with mineral water and some fruit flavored bubbles can be icky.

I requestyour jnput as a GrandMay master recipist

I usually just order milk tea with regular tapioca pearls. Don’t much like the fruit flavours. Popping boba shells feel like plastic wrap in my mouth

Clearly you don’t eat plastic

1 Like

The bubbles from green apple felt really icky and gluey. I thought they’d feel like candy bubbles. Not stick gel

There’s a lot of different milk tea flavours, too. I like rose, vanilla, brown sugar, jasmine, et cetera. Or just plain milk tea. And I always cut the sugar at least in half because the max sweetness is like headache-inducing to me

Tapioca pearls have a totally different texture from popping boba. They are chewy and just taste a bit like brown sugar. I like them much more

Mmmmmmmm plastic I LOVE plastic. No pen goes unchewed. No water bottle cap can escape my teeth. My mighty teeth deprong any plastic fork unfortunate enough to meet me

2 Likes