Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

It’s like cooking with wine the cocaine all boils off (allegedly)

Marshal shame on you!!! There’s peoole surronding me and you are making me chuckle!!!

1 Like

I know. I took a winter break tea class at school (it was actually just time for the senior and freshmen gossip bitches [me included] to talk about boys and which teachers were definitely porkin)(we did make boba once tho)

1 Like

I took an alleged Catholicism class in middle school which was literally the same thing

I loooveed gossiping in that group. All those girls were so ruthless so I could never hang around them regularly but I loved hearing absurdly invasive things about guys I’ve never talked to.

1 Like

Like the fucking. Teacher was the worst of it and so I just had my mom sit in the hallway during the class and listen to what they were saying and I got pulled from Cathecism forever

1 Like

I have alot of mild high school dramas, one that aren’t family friendly and some are just silly things.

I have taken Catholicism class for 13 years straight. This year is the first year since I started school without Catholicism class

1 Like

Religionskip with this one weird trick

That was the stumble hall class btw

1 Like

Yeah this was an after school one that my mom put me in

Getting syrreal

1 Like

My mom luckily was Church Bad pilled enough by then to not force me to like. Make my confirmation. Which is good cause I didn’t want to do that

I carry around such a deep and nuanced understanding of catholic theology and history and ethics and tradition and really can’t do anything with it. It’s just there. Maybe a good Catholicism infodump is due eventuality

2 Likes

I was always the Knowing Things person in the class but I don’t really remember much of it cause I removed it from my brain

Catholic theology and ethics and tradition is when you don’t take an Advil despite the fact that your joints really hurt

1 Like

Ah. I am very much confirmed. You’re talking to the one and only Marissa ‘Geniseus of Rome’ Lastname

2 Likes

I was gonna be Catherine of Alexandria because she wasn’t real and was probably actually based off a pagan mathematician

1 Like

Also later found out she’s from that Tumblr screenshot

1 Like

1 Like