Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

angels

1 Like

It’s baseball

i usually root for the pirates because my mom is from pittsburgh and likes them. that’s given me nothing but pain though so i am looking to find pain in a New and Exciting way and maybe become a mariners fan instead.

Why do I know so many Mariners fans by choice. It’s one thing if you’re born into it. Isn’t there enough pain

i’m a secondary mariners fan but at this point i have more hope in their season than i do in the team i usually root for (which i’m wary to say because it’s for local reasons)

Oooh look at this reasonable person not doxxing themselves in the cookie thread. Could not be me

1 Like

So I was investigating the wrapper of a chocolate biscuit and there wasa label saying “None of our products have pork fats”

???

coming from a team that hasn’t won the division THIS MILLENIA makes it a lot easier tbh

1 Like

perhaps I am spoiled because the other pittsburgh sports have been good for me. go steelers. still.

hey they almost had a winning season for a while there. then they remembered who they were

You think You’re spoiled

My parents ARE Patriots fans because they only started following football after moving here

I make up for it by being a devout oklahoma city thunder fan and watching most regular season games during the tankathon. They was starting dudes named charlie brown jr by the end of the season at one point

1 Like

too lazy to watch games but i will gladly look at the box score and argue with people who did

1 Like

I haven’t s game in forever because I have been so perpetually Splatoonbrained etc

the nba is incredibly fucked up b/c draft position means more than arguably any other sport and the cap rules making it exceedingly hard to get good players through Free Agency unless you’re miami/new york/LA. So the only option is to start the worst mfers on the planet and pray you lose and get a better draft spot. only to get the #2 pick and have him be injured FOR THE WHOLE SEASON

2 Likes

sometimes your first pick is a bust, you have an all time bad season, and you get pick number five

i feel a little for detroit sports fans they’re in purgatory. they have to put all their hopes on the lions and that’s when you know it’s over

1 Like

I fell asleep by the timr you returned. SAD

1 Like

YOURE STILL HERE