Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

insane typa persecution i go through just to post obscure boykisser memes to the same 3 losers on discord

I now go around on the internet saying shit like ā€œcheesed to meet youā€ he shouldve kicekd me out right then and there

2 Likes

1 Like

I could hurt you

i got so many of these istg. im chill with my friends brother but iā€™m not allowed to add him on discord because my name is catboy fucker and my pfp is the boykisser and heā€™s a neo-nazi

2 Likes

literally 1984

1 Like

At least you had his support to do hard drugs, so thereā€™s that.

your username is WHAT

1 Like

1 Like

Does not compute.

1 Like

its also my goose goose duck username and i keep getting kicked from lobbies bc of my name despite that being by far the least weird part about goose goose duck lobbies

1 Like

This escalated quickly from ā€œim chill with my friends brotherā€

Oh wow you guys got a cookie while I was sleeping.

obviously thats not very poggers but he thinks im chill

1 Like

No anti gravities cookie for you, grandpa

Gravities? I almost spelt Cavities there too

gravity falls

I run a discord server and there was like, an equilibrium between the furries, the gays, and the alt right, and after the boykissers hit the gays and the alt right took HUGE hits. like i get the gays bc they love kissing boys but I dont know why any of alt right people turned. I say this like there wasnā€™t already 2 groups of neo nazi furries that had to be banned from the server there was significant overlap at times

2 Likes

Me when the gay agenda serves the far right

1 Like