Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

oh you would think

2 Likes

you CLEARLY are on the wrong side of the internet

2 Likes

I can just see. Todaystzu, drawn as a supervillain woman with a large top hat. Laughing from the shadows at each silly argument happening over the server.

Pouring the cereals first and then the milk? Noobs, you are supposed to put the bowl first!

1 Like

But now you got me really curious. It gives me the imagination of a shredded chaotic town with hierarchies.

And one day, a fate has been inflicted on you: the owner role. To be the very mayor of this dystopia.

This specific person had a fiddleafox fan server. Need I say more

1 Like

There’s a Nazifur article on wikifur.

Baboschka

starts video chat

Russian accent speed 300x

for those who do not know:

3 Likes

Please give me MORE

jesus. a level of internet discourse even the most terminally online would shudder at

2 Likes

It’s like watching TELENOVELAS

1 Like

“I may be a huge racist and transmisogynist, but fuck this guy” is so fucking funny

3 Likes

Why is transmisogynist even a thing

It kinda was. There was the one centrist dude who like 98% of the community liked. It was cultish at times

1 Like

…The people pleaser that everyone liked?

By not disagreeing?

i have a lot of weird bad-side-of-internet discord stories, most are just sad but I do have all the 17 year old trans new zealand meth cook discord server

I genuinely think I know a majority of trans meth cooks in new zealand

1 Like

certainly every single on in auckland

1 Like

When you two give me stories of your kicks. I suddenly feel like I am very small on this world in comparasion.

Kinda. he was the second president of the server. I entrusted him with my legacy and then he did NOT keep it alive and I was pissed

1 Like

For context I had a “dojo” channel where I made an update once a day for my entire presidency. which was just over 2 months. He missed a day on like day 2

1 Like