Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

here we have the SQA and they have all their past papers (or most of them) on their own website its fairly useful. except the fact that theyve overhauled the qualification system like 5 different times so theres only past papers from 2017 onwards on there

1 Like

And like half the schools I applied to didnā€™t even accept the merit scholarship??? What

1 Like

I never actually got to be a finalist. Only semi finalist. 15000/16000 become finalists it depends on your grades. I just really didnā€™t care about my grades so I was part of the unlucky 1000. Didnā€™t matter because the school I actually ended up wanting to go to have same scholarship for semifinalists.

1 Like

I get irrational fear hearing about the american education system

5 Likes

Ah

Yeah u kinda gotta lower ur standards there lmfao

2 Likes

I got finalist but itā€™s like. $1000 a semester which sounds like a lot until you think about America. I got way more financial aid from the school itself

2 Likes

Itā€™s not even the schools themselves itā€™s that they were all in Locations I did not want to be in in the slightest

1 Like

Insulin costs 40$

boo sounds

1 Like

Yeah they are almost all in the south. Except for my school lol.

1 Like

Like many would argue itā€™s not even worth it to go to Texas Tech University for free. Living in Lubbock for ā€œfreeā€ for 4 years is not quite the deal you think it is

2 Likes

There was like one that was even kind of in New England and Iā€™m pretty sure it was in Maine? And I have medical problems and canā€™t be too far from home

1 Like

UMaine

2 Likes

I didnā€™t go to school for like the last 2 years and when I applied for college I just got in. Said I could maybe do a course above that one. Iā€™m going to a p good college why are they letting me get away with this. They didnā€™t even interview me

2 Likes

I also got full tuition to UMasses from our standardised tests but room and board and shit was so much that it was genuinely not even worth. Also I would rather die than go to UMass Amherst the campus radiates this INTENSE feeling of misery and feels like itā€™s in a hell pit you canā€™t leave and also literally everyone from my high school is there

1 Like

and now Iā€™m stealing money from them like a boss

3 Likes

Nobody in my highschool is going to a school in my state. Or a state bordering my state. I got the fuck away ASAP

2 Likes

I spawned with pretty good stats but the spawn location was pretty fucked up ngl

2 Likes

SPEAKING OF. i need to chase up travel funding. Itā€™s a good college but I will sob if I have to take the bus ride there the bus ride is evil and I hate it

1 Like