Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I didn’t even get to show off my regular SAT score as an actual human being when all my friends were comparing schools in high school cause I took it really late. The 1430 from 8th grade was still better than most of them though

1 Like

I took two practice tests and got 32s so

ACTcels seethe Over SATchads

1 Like

what the hell you guys are too smart

1 Like

I can probably fish out my scores on the specific tests

I didn’t grind. Both times I spent the entire night before watching doll customisation videos

2 Likes

may playing with dolls while getting a 1470 on his SAT :sob:

2 Likes

The second time I purposefully did it as like a parallel you know. For nostalgia. And I got a 1570 so it worked OK

2 Likes

I know Math was the one bringing me down because every other test was literally just reading comprehension

I should take an SAT for fun

2 Likes

I slept through the PSAT so I never took it

1 Like

I needed that PSAT score. So I could at the very least have ~full ride to school I currently go to. Was like 160k dollars on the line for that test.

2 Likes

They have practice tests on Khan Academy that are just old SAT tests

1 Like

What’s PSAT

They let me submit the SAT score for the scholarships that required PSAT so I didn’t have an issue there

1 Like

Yeah I presume the papers are just on the internet for me to absorb

1 Like

Not going to think about how many scholarships I almost applied to and then didn’t because ADHD. It’s fine they gave me a bunch of money for Women so like

1 Like

#fraud #scam

1 Like

Practice SAT. SAT with a couple of key differences that only matter to degenerates. It’s basically the SAT except if you get the top 1% or so in your state you get national merit and many schools will offer you a full ride scholarship

1 Like

I got the merit and everyone made suuuch a big deal about it but the money for the merit itself is like Nothing. Schools offered me full rides but I didn’t want to go to them

1 Like