Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I have a spreadsheet

i pull them up as needed

that requires you to be good

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that you could ask me about nearly any game on my spreadsheet and Iā€™d be able to tell you the overall arc of the game and several specific details

Could you read the second part of that message for me

not because of the spreadsheet, just, I couldnā€™t do it for random turbos (mostly)

i dont have a spreadsheet but i do remember games well

damn imagine keeping mafia spreadsheets. i just play

2 Likes

right but thatā€™s fun killing not fear killing

you do not strike fear you strike chaos

1 Like

one time Marshal and I randed mafia together in a vig10 turbo on MU and swept (she carried)

i am also good at remembering games

Yeah but I did already acknowledge your point and say I refuse to play better didnā€™t I

see i carry way too many vig10 turbos to know which one youā€™re referring to

1 Like

i feel like id need to keep extensive notes on each game like ā€œoh this player exhibited A behavior and turned out to be scumā€ or else itd be useless

the one where I was in the game :joy_cat:

1 Like

oh Iā€™m not saying I remember useful details

1 Like

On Discord I strike both, which is optimal

1 Like

one time I was in a cop9er turbo and I was cop and I had greenchecked nightingale and then she got to L-1 and I decided to hammer her anyways. and then we won

i think i remember my own play

only for the games i did well in

which is to say the two games im actually proud of

I actually recently had a towngame where I survived to the end without any attempted kills on me, which is a first, but it was the game we solved and swept and wolves didnā€™t kill me for ??? reasons? Threat of a doctor or something? Anyway it ruined my streak despite being great play so I canā€™t say that anymore