Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Help what should this do

Keep in mind that htis weapon sucks

if a player’s next post uses the letter f, they cannot use that letter for the rest of the game or they are modkilled

1 Like

You are modkilled

1 Like

uck you

1 Like

my girlphriend lepht me

2 Likes

Duck you!

1 Like

Each Night, choose a player. They must play the password game instead of taking an action or be modkilled tomorrow.

1 Like

this is phucking evil

2 Likes

My friend moderates a Warrior Cats Discord server because they choose to suffer forever and this server has a “ticket” system where you can open a ticket with the mods. So I opened a ticket and I break the rules as egregiously as possible there and that’s the only thing I do in the server. I’m the stress tester for their profanity filters. I give them new words to add

I hope you are PLUCKING the evils

All of these sound EFFECTIVE which is not anything like the H-3 Nozzlenose

Anyway this sounds like one of my creative new swear words I invent in there

It’s just a standard roleblocker / slank vig, I don’t know what you mean. If they die, they clearly weren’t motivated to play anyway.

Can you even fill turbos on FOL?

My recent thing is portmanteaus. We’re moving beyond bitchass. The filter doesn’t search substrings for Scunthorpe reasons so I can call her, like, a shitcunt or a fuckpiss in there and no filter. Until they add my new swear words to the filter. Then I come up with more

once per cycle, choose a player. iㅋ that player likes any of your posts, you gain a SplatoonPoint. You can gain one SplatoonPoint per day. Upon gaining 300 SplatoonPoints, you instantly win and leave the game

2 Likes

The H-3 Nozzlenose is extremely fucking slow there’s a massive cooldown that feels like an eternity between shots and by that I mean 20 frames but Splatoon is the ADHD game so 1/3 of a second is a lot

he should probably stick to podcasts anyways idk what made him think he’d be a good splatoon weapon

1 Like

384px-S3_Weapon_Main_H-3_Nozzlenose
It looks like this and has Point Sensor/Tacticooler and that means the kit has 0 options to kill people outside of the main weapon. Like it doesn’t have a bomb and the special is pure support doesn’t deal damage. Which, in combination with the main weapon being utter dogshit, MEANS. That it is the best weapon to do stupid fucking miserable challenges on