Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

WOULD

1 Like

Everyone on Splatoon Discords hates me because I keepo trying to convince them to do this challenge I love called -5 Inverted Sticks H3 which is where you play on stick controls (bad) and set your sensitivity to -5 (bad) and invert your controls (bad) and play the H-3 Nozzlenose (bad)

2 Likes

Got this idea from a competitive player who was allowed entry into a beginner tournament under the condition that he plays -5 inverted sticks H-3 and he got absolutely nowhere because -5 inverted sticks H-3 fucking sucks so so so so bad

When I get a kill on -5 inverted sticks H-3 I put down my controllers and throw my hands in the air triumphantly. This happens once every five games or so

1 Like

It’s difficult, it’s slow, and it’s expensive: buying Splatoon 3 for the Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo Switch Online membership and playing -5 inverted sticks H-3 with me

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO BRING MY S WITCH TO COLLEGE FUCK

I have a curiosity.

Marshal and May, inside your murican schools :us:

Are you guys learning Spanish (if y’all have any language learning class)?

The other thing I habitually try to convince people to run is not bad. It’s not even mediocre. Zap is one of the best weapons in the game, if not the best. So why do they get so mad at me when I say you should run Gambit Zap. Just because it’s an evil ticking time bomb of an ability that activates for the first 30 seconds of a match and, while active, extends by 15 seconds every time you get a kill or assist, forcing you to play a memorisation mini-game where you must get a kill/assist in the first 30 seconds and then continue chaining them while counting how much time you have left and ensuring you never lose track lest you fuck up, all for speed boosts which are entirely unnecessary when both the weapon and the buffs given from Tacticooler already make you the fastest weapon in the game,

IT’S FUN IT’S ENRICHING EVERYONE WAS MEMEING ABOUT GAMBIT NOVA FOR HOW LONG RUN GAMBIT ZAP WITH ME RUN GAMBIT ZAP

Yeah we just had Spanish and Latin, I couldn’t take my school’s Spanish classes because they required too much physical movement (the teacher just had us play games all class) so I took 'em at a nearby college instead

I think part of it was that I was ahead of my time and Zap was considered mid-low tier back when I was really trying to peer pressure people into it

I was wondering why US schools teach ¡espagnoles beybe!

Do y’all have frnch or grman remotely?

1 Like

yep. taking spanish 101 this semster. took spanish in high school too. and middle school. I still know 0 spanish

1 Like

The one thing that popped up is that there’s like 33 million espagnoli in Murica (poor souls how did they get over there??)

1 Like

actually i took spanish in elementary. I did latin in middle school. tu es stultus

1 Like

I feel schools teaching present simple and basic conjugations are pretty worthless if nobody is interested.

1 Like

It’s the second most common language spoken here by a long shot. We used to have French available, proximity to Canada, but they got rid of it. No German.

2 Likes

Dam, they’re doing a diservice to Einstein

spanish is very widely spoken in the US. especially texas (/any state bordering mexico) but really anywhere

2 Likes