Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

New mystery box please. Rare drop this time no more commons

were you in, likeā€¦ a medical trial? if that was a medical trial thatā€™sā€¦ honestly still really ethically questionable. if not thatā€™s, like, horrifying

Like I knew what it was for but literally nothing else. They just didnt say

uh

No I was not they just didnt tell me what they were giving me. And I was like sure. I donā€™t care. give me things I need things. Surely said things will be good for me I thought. It has not been a good 2 weeks. Although knowing what they were going to give me wouldnt of changed that

what about, like, medicine interactions. Or informed consent. or like. anything

1 Like

maybe im doing bad phrasing or something its not like some weird wacky medication no one has ever heard of before. but they didnt tell me anything

Yeah I had to make sure the medicine interactions were okay myself that was kinda fucked

That sounds scummy.

If you eat grapefruit, the first thing youā€™d want to know is how any medication you take interacts with grapefruit.

/vote doctors

2 Likes

pain medications both dont work as well and some of them have dangerous interactions so I am in more pain now. Definitely not enjoying that.

i miss grapefruit ngl. I cant eat it. I am taking THE ā€œdo not take this with grapefruitā€ drug

post faster I need to sleep :joy_cat:

It came with a a little note saying things to avoid but it didnt clarify very well. Some pain medications shouldnt be taken. I had to check which. The one thing that was clarified specifically on the package itself was no grapefruit lmao

I missed pointing out we were the funny number away from 20002.

k

q

Go go go.

FUCK