Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

codeine my beloved. definitely not addictive at all. I am definitely trusted with this oh yes please give me some of that sleeping medication too. Don’t tell me anything about them I don’t need to know.

no.

(depression screening voice)

“do you feel often sad or depressed?”
“have you found yourself experiencing mood disturbances, such as depressed-ness?”
“do you find that feelings of depression are interfering with your daily activities?”

1 Like

1 Like

Marshal I’ll tell you I had a fantastic nap that day

Cooke getting close.

Genuinely had to switch doctors because it was so bad. It made every appointment to get a specific medication for a specific illness extremely difficult. I think it is worse for me because I am, you know, physically disabled, and so cannot get out of the house and do the expected number of Outdoor Activities, andthat makes them see red

1 Like

Or see blue

I then looked it up and I was like Oh. Lean

oh wait I was about to go to sleep but we’re almost at cookie

I’m going to stay up EVEN LATER so that I can still not get the cookie

Bet

cooky

They gave me a new medication a couple weeks ago and they didn’t tell me what they were giving me. When I got the package it didnt say on it either only on the inside. it was like opening a mystery box but for my health

I have a cookie already I don’t need to hoard

Anmd I got it saying “tsumo” which is a call for winning in mahjong so

I am once again asking whoever gets the cookie to PLEASE delete the post

1 Like

that mystery box gave me the worst drop imaginable this medication is fucking evil and I hate it

wow that’s kind of fucked up