Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

implying this site has 52 active users

1 Like

That got me curious to browse the users tab

@Italy is the only user that has given 0 hearts. Why do you hate people?

1 Like

It’s not just Italy; mollylikesorigami hasn’t given any hearts either. I won’t ping her she doesn’t need to be pinged for this

3 Likes

Imagine not liking things smh.

1 Like

I used to give out far fewer likes. I used to have a great like ratio. Way more likes received than given. Unfortunately now I actually in fact like people here so my numbers have PLUMMETED

3 Likes

At least this proves that my likes are genuine

2 Likes

liking posts takes effort

2 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

@mollylikesorigami We are going to have a problem.

According to this screenshot I have made 4700 posts on FoL and yet I notice a distinct lack of 4700 likes coming from “friends” like you and italy. I’m striking your names in yellow. Repeated offenses will change the color to orange. Keep doing it and expect color red and an in-person consultation. Think about your actions.

6 Likes

Wow tutuu we get nearly identical likes per post

1 Like

My .648 vs your .638. Towny mindmeld

1 Like

I notice a distinct lack of Story placed at the top rankings of your most liked, most liked by, and most replied to. In case you need relationship counselling, I am happy to be of service. (I am joking)

2 Likes

SHE HAS TWO ACCOUNTS THEY’RE SPLITTING THE VOTE LIKE IN 1984

2 Likes

This happened in 1984 everything bad or undesirable in politics happen in 1984

2 Likes

liking posts is politics?
damn guess im president

2 Likes

Both of them combined still dont top any ranking. Her closest ranking is still number 2 at most likes given to you after Magnus. Very suspicious…

1 Like

They already fought over who made the better hydra with me and also who was my best friend we don’t need to tell them about this one too

1 Like

Italy has liked a post before. Look at their badges. They immediately removed the like though.

3 Likes

You can even see the exact post they liked so you know exactly when they fucked up

3 Likes

Oh wow. Sneaky italian mafioso.

2 Likes