Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

It was actually more fun this way, because the Lleech double-claimed Amnesiac.

2 Likes

Oh, Litten said that. Yeah.

2 Likes

boo
im bored and depressed
i’m curious why nobody has tried running an ama on here (fol) and only happens on mu (mu)

2 Likes

Do it

1 Like

Cookie thread is a really long May AMA

2 Likes

Would you like to answer questions?

some

1 Like

How did you discover Mafia and/or FoL?

Favorite food?

Favorite color?

Favorite music artist?

How old are you?

some

also i am
a very uninteresting person with memory so bad i don’t remember anything good before 2023
so

dont habe favourite food
purple or light blue

dont have one, the most consistently listened to bands of mine is probably. justice.

i don’t like questions having to do with age, race, height, weight, or really. anything physical. theres no way you couldve known that, sorry.

sorry if this is bad answering

2 Likes

Pat pat

1 Like

how hard is it to lift the world up for all of time

2 Likes

i think atlas would have bad back problems

2 Likes

I feel like that would very quickly turn from ama into cookie thread 3: the last cookie

2 Likes

I invited you

1 Like

on MU it’s a weekly thing that was started by staff

if there was interest here then maybe? but idk I feel like we’re generally smaller and would run out of names pretty fast

4 Likes

prolly
i think it could be decent fun for like 4 months though

4 Likes

These theory pdfs provided by our teacher are filled to the brim with spelling errors and nonsensical sentences im so agitated having to read their bullshit

Like normal everyday bulgarian words she misspells them all. She also spelled “eBey”. A different teacher wrote “KFS” on the whiteboard refering KFC. I find it hard to not get agitated at incompetence from ppl who are supposed to be my superiors / seniors

If it wa weekly i could see it being good fun for a while, thats only like 4 people a month we could probably do a whole year

1 Like