Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

neutral killer showdown was hype

1 Like

People made Factions which they could send Invites to people to. And many people had many Thoughts about these Factions. I did Not. I simply farmed Faction Invites while publicly claiming to be Unaligned and since players could only send One Invite Per Night my faction was the Largest on account of Everyone Else wasted their Invites on Me

2 Likes

It’s Called Social Gaming

1 Like

neutral killer showdown is just, more flavorful and cooler than EIMM

1 Like

Did people have to accept them?

I did not Win because there was one faction in the game which could Compulsively Invite you and they Snatched me out of my Own Faction and I hda to Betray Them and so I listed out my Faction’s Membres in fraZ0R’s DMs with No Context Whatsoever and made them Figure It OUt

1 Like

that sounds like awful game idea
writing this down

this is a surprise tool that will help us later

Any time someone Asked me why I rejected their Invite I would say “It’s called Social Gaming” and not Elaborate

2 Likes

They could not Do anything about this because Factions only receive Kills when they hit a certain threshold and I kept everyone below Kill Threshold

2 Likes

How many dragons do you have may

Reasonsble Amoun t

1 Like

you have more dragons than bones

1 Like

Most of them are Temporary

2 Likes

Temporary dragons?

It is Complicated

But they exist only ot make me Profit and will be Removed from the Game when I see it Fit

2 Likes

cruel

1 Like

You can Remove dragons from the game for small amounts of Money and Points for your Faction. The faction with the most Points per capita each Week gets small Bonuses the next week. It turns out it is Fun to Optimise this and Battle other Factions even though the Bonuses make it not actually Worth. I have Two Hundred and Fifty dragons which Exist only to be Removed during the Upcoming Battle

1 Like