Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

The Process through which these battles are Fought is often described as Competitive Accounting

There are many Spreadsheets

My Faction beat the Best Faction which nobidy Thought we could best in a biig Battle and it was very hype. In the last few Hours I donated five hundred Dollars worth of currency and flipped a Coin to decide whether it was a Loan or a Donation. It landed on Donation. After the battle Dust cleared we gathered up all Small amounts of money that had been Lying Around and we had exactly the Amount I had Donated. But it did not land on Loan so I did not get it Back

what is it with games that are just spreadsheets

2 Likes

i had to wash my fork to eat my can of pineapple slices and i almost put toothpaste on my washing sponge

1 Like

I feel sick today :frowning:

1 Like

:medical_symbol:
Say hello to the medicine snakes for me.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAA

hypixel pit is soo evil its a cess pit (i suppose thats only natural)
the last time I played it someone said “arent you the person who plays [other hypixel gamemode]” and I’m not having that. Why is that my legacy

1 Like

being recognised as “that one nerd who plays the weird game” is evil why do they do this to me

1 Like

1 Like

tutu what the fuck did they do to you

Do you mean the toothpaste being used on a sponge

Their pfp

Literally 1774

wth i like my pfp wats wrong with it?

It looks like something ARCTIC would put on their pfp, tutuu

3 Likes

Its not arcy anymore he insists on barky now

also im not tutuu im an alice alt im using nordvpn and ive watched catch me if you can on repeat when i was a kid

2 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

yes

by constantly claiming im an alice alt im desensitizing u guys to the possibility

im wolfing right under ur noses. like an investigator who turns out to be the very criminal theyre chasing, in a twist of plot

2 Likes