Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Well he could be bisexual. Or an interesting kind of straight guy. I don’t know that.

1 Like

There are many sexualities that Hollow Knight guy in class could be. You never know!

2 Likes

Rose Gold is a good color regardless

1 Like

He also has a matching rose gold USB-C to USB-A adapter

Nice

i hope hollow knight guy is straight. we need more straight weirdos

2 Likes

we need a “just a lil guy :)” guy who is cishet and from wisconson

4 Likes

Why Wisconsin of all places

no thats its father, she’s taking about wisconson

idk. when you think of Just a Lil Guy you don’t typically think of wisconson. Lil guys are from san diego or like. idk. porrtland. maybe maine if you get frisky. we need a lil guy who is from somewhere really unhinged like omaha nebraska

1 Like

Yeah, fair enough

Smh

High density of stickers on water bottle but nothing indicating sexuality that I can observe. I haven’t seen the other side

1 Like

phobia implies irrationality

1 Like

in general i don’t think of wisconsin at all

1 Like

i thought i saw an alex yiik sticker on a water battle once and i’m still not sure if i actually did

you are so lucky

1 Like

I’m trying to think of how we can determine Hollow Knight guy’s sexuality to verify these theories but I refuse to ask that’s boring

2 Likes

Yes

Hating on homestuck is inherently irrational

The rational take on homestuck is that it is a flawed work, but has made many impacts on anglophone media, such as Undertale (and by extension, Deltarune) and the Locked Tomb series.

“Homestuck” was in the swear filter in the Blaseball Discord because the mods were tired of moderating conversation about Homestuck