Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

L m a o

You had to call it The Webcomic

“Onceler” was also in there

That’s to be expected

I do not want to think about the dark times (was not actually there for the dark times)

One of my friends ran a Onceler fanblog back in the day and he will never hear the end of it

1 Like

i have bad memories of censorbot from when the hosts of a mafia game tried to use it to prevent people from finding out the game was just 4 separate factions of equal size that had to find each other. but of course people figured it out anyway and the fact that certain words were being censored honestly made it easier. people just called them “fractions” instead of factions. censorbot got voted out on day 1

2 Likes

G o d

Imagine running a fucking Oncler fanblog

The word “squid” was briefly censored on Blaseball Discord because there was a squid character upcoming and they didn’t want people sharing datamined spoilers

2 Likes

a squid character. blaseball.

Binky

the game was themed around existentialism, and just as you’d guess the factions were the existentialists (yeah), the absurdists (fair enough), the marxists(?), and the ordinary language philosophers(???)

1 Like

Its actual name was The Hall Monitor but one team started it calling it “Binky”, short for “Big Inky” (Inky being a player who was fanlored as a squid) and it stuck

I actually never called it Binky but I can appreciate the nickname in hindsight

1 Like

based af i love skurry and hollow knight

silksong! just a week away

The Frieren anime continues to be peak

It also keeps making me want to worldbuild because exploring the long lives of elves is captivating at all times

blinky is a great name

i think i heard this one before

It had a cool new appearance for the very brief new seasons before Blaseball was forever cancelled

2 Likes