Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

In Blaseball being an MVP actually gave you Ego+ which literally weighed you down, preventing you from getting swept off the bases by floods and also making your team heavy enough to sink down in the immateria and get eaten by Consumers (definitely not sharks)

3 Likes

NaN caused so much goddamn discourse everywhere they went

1 Like

this role was just insane

THE GLOVE

yes, the hosts put in a wyatt mason that never existed to fuck with us

The glove was fucking hilarious. Had a 5x idol payout modifier and appeared to have a bunch of stars, so everyone was like “oh this guy’s a great idol”. They had a modifier that created fake stars, they actually sucked absolute ass. Because of the Ego+ and the fake-star modifier they were heavy as fuck and weighed down their team and they KEPT GETTING NAMED MVP because of the noob trab. I’m pretty sure they were shadowed and out of play and still got MVPed. Made everyone really mad

No, Crab Mason should’ve existed, that’s reasonable

every wyatt mason had echo. there was a secret interaction where if two people both echoed each other they turned into static but that somehow never happened

Someone used an exploit to get the coins to spend on singlehandedly preventing the Crabs from getting a Psychoacoustics system. All teams who got Psychoacoustics systems got Wyatt Masons. The Crabs retroactively were given the PA system and had the fraudulent modifier removed but they didn’t retroactively get a Mason

Accurate. This happened in-game and the last two Masons somehow managed to never ever echo each other for seasons ans seasons

there was almost an interaction where the “target half the game” ability somehow targeted someone who was echoing and was being targeted by another 4 echos so that would’ve been fun

may is this your fault

SUBMIT XVI THE TOWER

I love the JHands they really did embody The Tower

being shelled was a passive that could be (and did end up being on at least one occasion) echoed

No that also happened in game. Mason put themselves in a peanut shell. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen

They also echoed the Elsewhere modifier. They just walked the fuck out

IMG_3390

3 Likes

@Atlas can I steal ur botc op

1 Like