Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Did you wake up in the night?

see my brothers dog often spends time at our house

1 Like

honestly may I havenā€™t paid much attention as to how you get executed every game so not sure

this is 2 past 4, right

sheā€™s practically attached to my hip

this is problematic when im doing homework and suddenly she barks loud enough people outside the house can hear

1 Like

Only aforementioned 7AM thing, that I remember. As far as I am aware I essentially never wake up in the night. I think I mostly donā€™t remember when I do.

1 Like

As soon as I said my cat is purring may appeared

1 Like

One time I woke up in the middle of the night to find I had managed to mishandle a water bottle in such a way that I poured it all over myself and also my bed. I didnā€™t remember spilling it, but I did wake up because I was cold and wet and the water bottle was still sitting there

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

how the fuck

Nya

Most people donā€™t use water bottles as teddy bears for a reason may

1 Like

iā€¦ think it is
its just time written in such a confusing way nobody who isnā€™t familiar with it knows what youā€™re talking about

1 Like

Iā€™m very weak in general and even more so when Iā€™m half asleep so I suspect my hands just gave out and I dropped the water and fell back asleep

Itā€™s ā€œFour PMā€, I just wrote out Post Meridiem because itā€™s funnier

1 Like

Well I know that now but I had to figure this out experimentally

1 Like

I think May is banned from mafia until I figure out how to stop sulking about being executed. But this doesnā€™t hold if I get bored so you canā€™t discipline me for this

1 Like

BotF also doesnā€™t count because I get to keep talking. Discord games donā€™t count because they donā€™t execute me there

3 Likes

i think you should probably think about being executed as ā€œwhat to improve onā€ rather then ā€œthis is everyone elses faultā€

When have I ever indicated that I think the latter because like

1 Like