Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve skipped most of these but I happened to see the second paragraph of the last one on accident
Wtf

3 Likes

It’s an anagram

3 Likes

Litten is skipping the mandtaory May class readings. Get off SparkNotes I can see your tab open

2 Likes

turning a lightswitch “OFF” is rather simple. First, locate if it is already in a downward position. If it is not in a downward position, move your hand over to the switch and grasp it, pulling it downwards. It is now in a position considered “OFF”.

2 Likes

this is a threat.

1 Like

I did 1 thing that weekend and it was beating the Central Command core suppression that’s literally all I did I don’t remember anything else

1 Like

I am getting so so so tired

1 Like

What if I didnt give a shit about the eigenvalues what would you do to me then. Homework question

diffeqs homework once made me so feral that i bit the corner off the paper. i have never experienced anything like this before or since

1 Like

php7yE16H
:-1: Dont give a shit

1 Like

This is easy I just slept through the quiz for it and never did the homework so now I hav eto do it at like mid or night

I’m going to eat an orange instead

My secret is that I actually put this here so I don’t have to swap between cookie thread and my textbook to do my homework now both are in 1 place

1 Like

Wait I have 2 monitors the other is just sitting on the Mahjong Soul homescreen nevermind I can just use that

colleges not giving you the full week off for thanksgiving is evil btw

i have many gripes with my university but i am at least grateful that we get a full week off here

1 Like

I suffer for ever