Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i agree

screeching noises are my main weakness

1 Like

not a cars phase. never had a cars phase i know shockingly little about cars. just a roads phase

out of all the facts about modded nerf guns, my personal favorite still has to be that “if you put a single penny behind the spring of this thing it singlehandedly multiples the speed of the projectile fivefold”

3 Likes

the nerf n-strike jolt is so fucking funny. its the shittiest ÂŁ5 toy pistol in the world and i love it to bits

1 Like

the thing about nerf guns is because they’re trying so hard to be Tactical but they’re also marketed towards kids they tend to have extreme tonal dissonance built into their very design

2 Likes

like the extremely unwieldy nerf gun with a shitty “grenade launcher” attatchment that just launches a dumb foam projectile a hilariously short distance

2 Likes

i legitimately thought they were cool but it was a part of my past that i look on with fondness. ah, the beautiful follies of childhood

2 Likes

there was also a phase where i really wanted to be a clash of clans pro youtuber and that was my dream

2 Likes

:wowee:

they added clans from clash of clans to real life

my clash of clans days were so fucked
there was one time where i encountered a gay pride clan and me, having only heard gay in the context of homophobic schoolkids, was like:

“isnt gay an insult why would you call yourself that”

and then they said

“we are trying to change that”

and i was so confused

3 Likes

most inclusive british upbringing

1 Like

my friend forcibly sold every single thing i’d ever built in the game and i’m 90% sure that’s legitimately part of why they removed the ability to sell non-deocrative items in the following patch

2 Likes

on multiple occasions i actually fell for a clash of clans free gems scam

2 Likes

thankfully my father had installed extensive antivirus software on my ipad but still

1 Like

FREE ROBUX CLICK HERE NOT FAKE

my roblox phase was shorter but i did have one. i wanted to build a Roblox Game badly but then i was like “wait that would require learning Lua” and i was like “[bozo dubbed over voice] FOUCK THAT, PROBABLY GOT NO GAMES”

2 Likes

ive played modded starbound and joined a related discord server and every single modder there complains about lua

1 Like

who the hell is lau