Oh?

1 Like

gods i love my girlfriend so much for this one

2 Likes

it killed people even if it was drunk or poisoned
but if it was it didnt kill the next night
… this existed right I saw something about this and it makes so much more sense

1 Like

i also had a phase where i was really into minecraft but that’s less of a phase because minecraft is really cool. i still might actually do something with one of the ideas i had honestly

2 Likes

there was something in botcu about how Steven originally wanted pukka to reach into the future and this is where i got the phrase was

for reference it’d be a mod that adds increasing amounts of frighteningly large generated structures the further out from spawn you get, but only if you get really far out

basically think “what if, after you reached the Far Lands in older versions of the game, you could keep going and the terrain got even more fucked”

2 Likes

Ojo but it’s just better pukka it chooses a role to posion then kill

ojo but it didnt get the literal last minute change and just was boring

1 Like

like you’d barely even notice it aside from a few weird structures underground while you’re within a few thousand blocks from spawn but if you take the time to journey far outward you’d start to see cyclopean castles filled with empty rooms, unfathomably large dungeons, and general Cool But Kinda Scary stuff

2 Likes

what was the last minute change

ojo can multikill if it chooses an out-of-play character

1 Like

okay but having tbat change makes it boring?

1 Like

I said not having that change makes it boring

2 Likes

Ojo is a pretty boring demon I agree

amelia argues that not having it does, I’d honestly disagree but I do really like it

1 Like