300 page untrusted document

Untrusted fucking sucks and this sucks but slightly less

for why

1 Like

Who wants to host it

hopefully nobody :curtain:

1 Like

Fair

Oh that. Based. Iā€™d actually run it if I thought people were going to play it. :moyai:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve played it, itā€™s not bad, but in a discord setting which is where it was ran itā€™s kinda meh depends entirely on if people are fine with conversion mechanics in their FAM game or not too

2 Likes

Bear in mind it was made by people who played untrusted and wanted to do do it better I consider it a fair attempt at it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could forsee it being ran as a CoD-esque game without a king role and keep operation leader as a jailor-esque role like prince, conversion still being a thing obviously, and youā€™d do away with the whole ā€œobjectiveā€ thing it doesnā€™t really work at all in a social deduction game if you ask me, so youā€™d have to figure that out.

Role madness would be another much simpler way of doing it, just turning every role in ā€œuntrustedā€ into a rough translation of a role that actually works e.g operation leader being an IC role that broadcasts announcements you could have it just be an innocent child or a modposter. Wouldnā€™t really follow the document they have there at all though but what are you gonna do. Untrusted sucks :moyai:

2 Likes

I CAN BURN CANDLES HERE

FIRE!!! FINALLY!!!

Littenā€™s have mastered this eons ago

1 Like

Fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire

1 Like

I missed it I missed it soooo bad

I now have a desire to light a candle and then stick my hand in it

Even the STOVE is electric there you donā€™t get to see any FIRES

I love love love dipping my hands in hot candle wax but this laptopā€™s keyboard is perfectly clean of candle wax because I got it at school where I do not have candles. Do I dare

1 Like

I now have a desire to put my hand in hot candle wax

Oh no itā€™s spreading

1 Like