uh nsfw text ftr

1 Like

Call me Dora I’m dead

2 Likes

calls Dora

2 Likes

Go cougs :horrified:

3 Likes

i charge up my fire urges and have a bonfire twice a year. sometimes three times. maybe four or five

1 Like

1 Like

THEY GAVE S-BLAST BURST BOMB AND BOOYAH

Glum always pronounces it “suh-blast” like it’s one word Sblast and it’s my favourite thing in the world I love calling it that

New sblast just dropped

I have done half of the christmas cards. It is coming

1 Like

incorproating this into my belief system

1 Like

If anyone doesnt receive it by christmas day I’ll send them a picture of it I took pictures

1 Like

also they gave undercover a semi-good kit
it’s not going to be Kunder Again but it’s going to be the next best thing

1 Like

Innovations in The Vunderdome (hypothetical coordination drill my team invented where everyone runs Vunder because it means you win every 2v1 and lose every 1v2, thereby incressing the importance of communication)

We played The Vunderdome once in a charity tournament with the other team as a joke but we have not tried this since

I would simply win all my 1v2s

1 Like

I think Reefslider not being a special is actually good for The Vunderdome because it prevents you from really escaping any bad situation you put yourself in. They can just tank the blast with the brella

“Good players win 1v1s, better players win 2v1s” Okay but the BEST players win 1v2s

see sorella undercover has torpedo which means it can actually thoretically take fights, or at the very least succesfully Not Lose fights

1 Like