Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

kunder was only so good in splatoon 2 because ink armour turns every kill on the team into an assist, thereby making your shield regenerate basically infinitely, though, and i don’t think Splattercolour is as good at landing assists even if it’s pretty good at it

1 Like

It’s recently been brought to my attention that I play Splatoon and mahjong in the exact same way. There was a moment on a stream where I knowingly put myself into a worse furiten wait over my perfectly good… might’ve been ryanmen, might’ve been shanpon, it was perfectly good and I was just tired of it so I put myself in furiten because I was bored

1 Like

in other words i suspect Sorella Undercover will be, at least, playably bad as opposed to Vunder

Fuck folding

the way i play splatoon is best described as “epistemically troubling”

1 Like

I REMBER 3 shoutouts to 3

I cant wait to see what u wrote ^-^

every fucking year i forget about the fucking folgers incest commercial and then i am reminded of it

1 Like

Shoutout 3, who always muddles up my brain in Splatoon callouts. Someone can say “three [players] on right” and I’ll be like. Oh 3, the person 3, the Splatoon player with the Vunder and the Tetras specifically, just 3 is on right? Cool

3 doesn’t even have to be in the game I think this anyway. Also we all know each other in this tournament server so frequently make callouts by name and so sometimes I WILL accidentally say “3 [just the player 3] on right”

Apparently other teams have in the past adopted just “May” as a callout for “tetras behind and trying to kill me”

2 Likes

Wait so all of you play both splatoon and mahjong together?

Yeah

1 Like

nobody does anything funny like that with me because i don’t do anything except study history and design blood on the clocktower characters

3 Likes

Awh thats so adorable ^-^

You have a tight group of friends. Very wholesome

1 Like

the post-blaseball blaseball community is A Community that is Very Normal

3 Likes

Slammin’ Cup is the new Blaseball it’s the true successor fuck everyone trying to make a new one witht baseball it’s all about poorly organised Splatoon/mahjong tournaments

“Ici” is callout for “oh no she’s designing a setup!!!”

1 Like

the new blaseball is the shoe thieves server posting about Things Which Will Be In Modern Horizons III, The Magic The Gathering Set

1 Like

We call ourselves poorly organised and joke about how unprofessional and silly we are and then we look at other Splatoon tournaments like Damn you fucking live like this??

1 Like