Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

One of the main, like, groups in the scene, Dapple Productions, raided us once and were like “how the fuck have we not heard of you before” because apparently we’re very well organised by community standards

1 Like

the thing about blaseball community members is that we’re very good at being Effectively disorganised

2 Likes

after you’ve had to be involved in organising Wills votes, anything else comes easy

2 Likes

There are like 8 different people who can run our streams

Other tournaments will be like “sorry our caster is unavailable no streams this time!!” ??? Just have 8

1 Like

Skill issue

anyway

2 Likes

let there be a thousand

blossoms bloom

2 Likes

wait wait actually actually

@May i feel like you are capable of comprehending this video

1 Like

warning: this video is a fucking cogitohazard

2 Likes

she/nyaa

catgirl spotted

1 Like

I keep seeing this video on my Tumblr dashboard but I never have headphones to watch it

2 Likes

Beatboxing Puppy

1 Like

Ichihime is the default catgirl character in Mahjong Soul. We entered the game AI in this tournament so it’s represented by Ichihime

1 Like

and here i thought i found a friend

1 Like

She is the most incomprehensible player on the planet. She randomly passes up wins. We’re pretty sure her decisions are literally randomised.

My only non-win in this tournament was because Ichihime went into negatives, instantly ending the game, before I could get out of third place

1 Like

Passing up wins is basically flexing they are better than you

strategic gamethrowing specifically to own you

1 Like

Yeah I mean there was a time she passed up 2 straight wins and took the 3rd

1 Like

in other news i am cold as fuck and i want to do A thing but it’s not something I’m actually capable of doing so quickly (learning how to draw and personally making my own more detailed character icons for my BotC project)

1 Like