Everyone sauy words so I can think about them

1 Like

chupie?

1 Like

zeugma

1 Like

Words

1 Like

i love trying to find things I vaguely remember. I just found the game I was looking for for so so long (swordigo) which was really fucking dope.

1 Like

I found a webcomic I read with a friend in 3rd grade through an absurd series of cybersleuthings n i was so hype

1 Like

I love finding things but I was never so look at obscured

i now need to find one meme i remember seeing but its really hard I just wanted to send it to my high school groupchat cuz theyd think it was funny

What is the impression gives off that my words do. What means it to you that I say ā€œI was never so look at obscuredā€ rather than ā€œI was never very into anything obscureā€. Other than being of not comprehended sometimes does it change reading

I like to put the words in the difference of order

honestly if you actually look too hard at any maypost your brain hurts so its easier to just zone out and read like every word at once and kinda just peice it together in ur own head

1 Like

When I read I do not individually words at all so that makes sense. I read sentence by or perhaps paragraph by and skip entire chunks of text mentally filling in. I train you to be as I am

i only understand the ones about mafia or baseball

2 Likes

I consider mahjong and jojo to be the same thing where itis infinitely funnier if I know nothing about it

2 Likes

It helps reinforce that my intention is communicating of general ideas and not of specificity. People cannot misinterpret your exact wording if they know they cannot interpret

You beat me :)

no the only thiing I beat is my wife i am misogynist

this was a lot funnier when i only read the first half

Weā€™re not married and you won at mahjong Against Me so I think you are the lying? Which is not allowed on fortress of lying dotcom so I think

Also helps that many of friends growing up spoke English as second language so I picked up grammatical construction. Like in my head I know obviously what is considered grammatical but these alternate orderings are in mental cabinet and deployed in appropriate contexts