Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

And I think not in words so often my fucked up word order is simple the order I thought of the concept in.

@May thoughts?
images

3 Likes

wait this isn’t the original. boo

So true!!!

I FOUND IT I FOUND THE MEME LETS GO

1 Like

I initially didn’t understand that this meme wads supposed to be complete nonsense because it like tracks as a sentence to me

1 Like

Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food out eat the hot food

1 Like

My friend’s brother saw my month poll and is now apparently obsessed with my Blog and reblogged a bunch of posts I had on there from like forever ago and now I follow him because I like having the posts recirculated they’re good posts

The Shrek walk is one of them

the best thing about having a tumblr is everyone you know being able to see what you post

1 Like

This is true I love attention

Yes it’s totally appropriate to post this during November

fishing fucking sucks phishing is way more fun. one gets you closer to your dad but the other gets you bank account passwords and let me just say you can’t use a father-daughter bond to buy cocaine off the internet can you

2 Likes

I fished a bit as a kid but I was terrified of fishhooks so never much

im terrified of fishhooks as an adult. some kid at my schoool 2 years ago would ALWAYS wear a fishhook on his hat and it made me so irrationally afriad. if something can take down a catfish I am certainly no match

1 Like

Whenever I went over my friend’s house we’d go to the lake, crack open shellfish (mussels?) with rocks, put the remaining Gunk into buckets or nets and try to catch small fish with it as bait. Worked. We kept the fish for a while but were always made by our parents to put them back

Yeah I’m still afraid of them I still never fish. Oh his HAT? That’s asking to take an eye out

I named my sunfish Sunny which is is a garbage name but what can you do