Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

really i should’ve seen it coming when they said we should just kill all the stupid people

May is the dress projecting
This is actually the dress
It kidnapped may

2 Likes

It’s not like I DON’T hate the dress. Or him. It’s not a situation where my feelings of hatred are SUBSIDED by those of affection. They are of equal magnitude. When one grows the other does as ewll

1 Like

i think you were there when I posted the dramatic reading DM right

They’re arguably the same thing. I am unfortunately getting close to Homestuck territory here, I gotta admit

2 Likes

every time i show people this DM i have them do a dramatic reading because its funny as shit

1 Like

For the last like three months of us talking to each other. That guy and I. We owuld only talk in a group DM with a single mutual friend. It’s exactly like in Homestuck and it had to be miserable for her we were just arguing the whole time because that was our mode of interaction with each other

1 Like

Now I play forum mafia.

2 Likes

healthiest online relationship

2 Likes

real

uhhh im not sure but maybe

1 Like

the one from the alt titled
“Alt account I use for trolling”

playing f3 for months

1 Like

this all happened like 3 months before i showed it to anyone but

It’s not like the arguing was even like a symbol that we were slowly slipping into “not tolerating each other at all” territory. Imean it got slightly worse toward the end of things but it was genuinely just how things were the entire time we just argued for years on end and that was how we talked. I told the story about the mod icon here right

1 Like

the what

ohhh maybe??
it sounds familiar
idk i dont think about that entire situation much tbf :joy_cat:

me neither

sounds like a good basis for a relationship!

2 Likes

The one where I got mad at him for some reason or another and because I was like 11 and had negative conflict resolution skills I decided to express this by requesting the admins update hte CSS and sneaking in a swap of the small pixel mod icon I had made for all of the moderators of this site to a very large drawing of his Warrior Cats sona dead & bleeding out on hte ground that appeared in massive size next to his name every time he posted, and I didn’t even lose CSS privileges for this I just got told not to do it again and then everyone moved on

2 Likes