Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

real

Again it’s entirely unclear whether it was a relationship

1 Like

the fact that you were in a relationship at age 11 is terrifying but also explains a lot

2 Likes

I don’t think we were dating at that point even in the scenario where we did date. It was a few years later when I was 13 he was like 16

1 Like

But we were close friends. Who fucking hated each other

1 Like

yikes

1 Like

an age gap of 3 isn’t inherently bad but it depends on the timing. 13 and 16 is bad timing

1 Like

I spent quite a lot of time on this drawing. Looking up references of wounds and whatnot. Honestly one of the most detailed, high-effort things I ever drew for years. See why I say what I do.

1 Like

Yeah there was a whole thing about how he was Cool and Respected on the site & I initially befriended him because he told me insider gossip & such. Literally was able to stop talking to him specifically because I became more Cool & Respected than him (and also more confident in myself, being no longer 11 or 13), and therefore learned to no longer respect his opinion on matters

2 Likes

how truly horrifying. people should not have unrestrained internet access at a young age

2 Likes

I think playing forum mafia is a much better outlet for my desire to argue with people than whatever all that was

1 Like

not fake

Even after I stopped talking to him I just had this unending desire to argue with people for fun that none of my friends would indulge. Even when we both made it clear it was just a bit. Very sad. I love arguing so so so so much

1 Like

real

I tried to get my friend to do this whole Discord server war thing with me where we’d have this endless rivalry and recruit people to infiltrate and spy on each other and such and eventually he was like “I don’t like fighting you even for fake” and I was SO mad about it. So mad. SOOOO mad

1 Like

Or more recently a friend was like “we should stop being joke mean to each other we’re both mods on this server it creates a weird environment for others” and she was RIGHT but that doesn’t mean I didn’t LAMENT the loss of ARGUING WITH PEOPLE FOR FUN

1 Like

fol mods don’t think like this

1 Like

I was made for forum mafia they made me in a lab for this shit

True and correct. I (and my friend) think about moderation quite differently than they do I think

1 Like

LOVE to think about moderation

1 Like