Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

And giraffe was a villager and basically said anyone he didn’t read is town

1 Like

Don’t remember

1 Like

Giraffe said telemundo was town, not Lukundo

but giraffe died for giving a read on telemundo

2 Likes

This is funny because in another mash, mac asked who was being toxic as he would shoot them, and multiple people instaneously responded with telemundo, and Mac said he tried to submit telemundo but was told it wasn’t a player LMAO

2 Likes

And Mac came in wanting to shoot whoever trolled him, which was a cult leader, and shot them iirc

1 Like

so the lesson here is that you shouldn’t town read people who don’t exist

2 Likes

mash

cult leader

1 Like

I should town read people that don’t exist then I get shot

it was a mash called bastard fiesta

1 Like

Getting shot is basically a declaration of love as I have mentioned earlier

2 Likes

What’s executing someone then

1 Like

Means you’re basically a celebrity

2 Likes

May is the most famous celebrity I know

2 Likes

Like that’s a ton of declarations of love. Not individually meaningufl declarations of love. A vote is like a stranger shouting “I love you” because they listened to your music or watched you in movies or whatever. It means nothing on its own. And an execution is being a celebrity where this has happened to yo many times

2 Likes

Whenever your a wolf your obligated to bring up how polarixed you are and how often you are caught and then proceed to snow the fuck out of them

2 Likes

I’m so polarised you wouldn’t believe

1 Like

What’s a nignt vigilante then

1 Like

or poison

1 Like

Can’t stress enough how this worked. This wasn’t like a strategic decision I wasn’t trying to do anything this was legitim

A night vigilante is a proposal and a dayvig is literally marriage

ately my best attempt to convince people I was town at the time this was a sincere effort

2 Likes