Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Why do men explain common knowledge that everyone knows and just expect the rest of us to have been living under a rock???

2 Likes

MARISSA

2 Likes

sometimes i worry that iā€™m a mansplainer and then i remind myself that iā€™m just autistic

2 Likes

And here I am going to an engineering school and not even majoring in engineering

Yeah no offense but you should absolutely instantly renounce yourself from society

1 Like

what? God forbid a woman have hobbies

i will never understand you guys and cs majors. i just found the gay ones and they were chill. mostly.

Calm down my momā€™s one of YOUR people now she went to business school afterward

My dad is a CS major who went to business school after but heā€™s still a CS major at heart. He still canā€™t hold a 5 minute conversation with literally anybody. He is still up until 4am on Reddit or whatever. Once a CS major always a CS major

2 Likes

tfw my name isnt even amelia

2 Likes

everyone is normal. i was told thered be weirdos here. where the fuck are my weirdos

See my dadā€™s in CS now and heā€™s definitely a CS guy

My mom majored in social work. What a nice and pleasant major. But now she works in software management like a TRAITOR.

1 Like

My dad works in UNEMPLOYED for a few years, so in a way he has become a business major

1 Like

my mom is a nurse she went to college for nursing. i attended her graduation. it was my first time being allowed chewing gum since i swallowed it one time so i remembered and chewed a single piece of chewing gum for like 4 hours. i was told after i couldā€™ve just swallowed

1 Like

You know Iā€™ve been too Based today so instead of making a hilarious comment about this out of context quote, I am instead going to post a cat gif

2 Likes

i am oblivious to all innuendo

2 Likes

dr house from house md just said the words Prep The Nun. funniest shit ive ever seen

2 Likes

posting the video

3 Likes