Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I have been warned for sexism before

2 Likes

We’re 70/30

To be fair I was posting Tyler the creator lyrics which seems like a really easy way to speed run sexism

why are nearly half of these FoLer names

3 Likes

19% Woman Rate

They give you large amounts of scholarship money for being a woman. Like every single woman gets Woman Money

its always been more women in stem here than men as with other countries that aren’t well off economically

I lied it was 23%

2 Likes

Like why even put that. What was the graphic designer cooking. That’s like adding “only 15 serious injuries in 2023” like maybe that is better than last year but come on

1 Like

Ultimately like most guys will learn to respect you if they already know you and if you don’t you just kill them and that’s fine. But where you run into a lot of trouble is with strangers. I do not trust a stranger whatsoever to not require use of the Activate Sexism Strats

I do feel for my STEM girlies cuz like god damn bruh that’s just crazy. Having to deal with Systemic Oppression AND calculus 3??? That’s some real shit

1 Like

On my first day here I was complaining idly to a girl next to me about the complicated process for connecting game consoles to the internet. And a random guy started explaining how you connect computers to the internet, and I was like no I know I understand that but this is a game console, and he was like oh well for game consoles you have to fill out a form and send it to IT, and I was like yes I understand that I already did it and it’s slow to process that’s what I’m complaining about, and then we were mercifully separated by some manner of pillar and I escaped being explained to. And then I just bought a long ethernet cable for mt Switch

Damn this process is annoying “Well actually [completely different process] is easy” no I’m talking about something else “well the process for that is [explanation of annoying process]” Yes that annoying process that I’m clearly familiar with and complaining about. Go walk into a pillar

1 Like

The institution of computer science education should be abolished. It’s created computer science students. Things have clearly gone too far

2 Likes

Middle school, did robotics
High school, did robotics
College, most of my friends are CS/Engi

Why do I constantly surround myself with these people

2 Likes

i used to be a cs person until i realized that constantly being upset at the compiler was neither fun nor healthy

2 Likes

I took a robotics class in freshman year high school and mt friend and I were assigned to sit next to this one guy so we did projects with him and like halfway through the year he started explaining why the Nazis weren’t that bad

1 Like

Do you know how fucking horrifying it is to be in a room of 7 guys and for one of them to crack a Stack Overflow joke and for everyone to just laugh??? What is wrong with you people

2 Likes

My like childhood best friend like Kindergarten thru 8th grade is a Mech e major and like the stereotypical engineering guy but apparently he skips all his classes and just parties all night and honestly I’ve never been more proud of him

1 Like

My mom was mech e and my dad was aerospace