Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I have been in the past, but I’ve mostly managed to drop the habit. If I were anxious, you wouldn’t have this information, I’ve paid enough attention to other people in the past that I know exactly what you can and can’t find me off of.

1 Like

that guy’s such a dummy

1 Like

i can find you by following the scent of melted wax. sniff sniff

1 Like

also magnus do u not like vision? do u not like having eyes???

IP: 92.52.15.200
N: 40.5012
W: 12.2035
DMZ: 10.15.251.10
DNS: 8.8.8.8
ALT DNS: 1.1.1.1
WAN: 100.10.40
WAN TYPE: Private Nat
Gateway: 192.168.1.254
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

(This is a joke.)

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

1 Like

this was my face irl when u showed me that screenshot

1 Like

VISA, 4716888084869747, 1/2026, 964

1 Like

I’m open about living around Melbourne, because hiding that wouldn’t be realistic when Australia has multiple timezones.

2 Likes

… i am ashamed to admit i got terrified and just opened my wallet to see my credit card number

2 Likes

People got mad at me on a VC for checking the reading of my credit card number to see if it’s a valid mahjong hand

1 Like

i’m pretty sure i know which uni may goes to because they doxxed themselves in my dms. for the bit

2 Likes

Didn’t even say any of the numbers just said the shanten

1 Like

Yeah because it was funny

1 Like

Everyone should learn what university I go to it’s fun information to know

1 Like

i think i go out of my way to avoid giving away information. i’ve definitely blundered and given away my time zone if you’re dedicated enough to figure that out but i think that’s about it

2 Likes

i agree

u should also share ur credit card info with ur friends (im ur friend right?)

u thirst for experiences to enrich you, right?

what more enrichening than putting your trust into your friends with your money :3

1 Like

I shared fake credit card info to Litten because he was bored and he apparently didn’t even try to buy anything with it or anything it was very disappointing

2 Likes

Literally if I’m bored I will do whatever. I almost spent money on Mahjong Soul because I was boed recently but it took too long to load so I didn’t

1 Like