Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Many people drink poison every day, for fun. Few consider this

and then proceeded to fail at the one thing that would make you win anyway

2 Likes

Min gave me a drink, and I let my guard down drinking it.

1 Like

i was genuinely considering doing it but i love being half an a press from winning with all my heart

[Leagues Under The Ink it’s like. Splatoon league. Wetried to do a seeding tournament for it and 2/5 of the teams in our group dropped so we made bracket with an even record LOL]

if you had won italy I wouldn’t have posted ultimate imposter Miu Iruma in the MM trial because there would be no MM trial

1 Like

are you implying that me cheating death somehow changes the timeline that much

1 Like

yes actually

if you’d have guessed me correctly the game would’ve ended

1 Like

look sometimes you just have to go into the pool after the nighttime announcement. the water’s fine.

I can’t believe you wouldn’t ask someone to drink first
it’s basic host etiquette

that’s fucking hilarious

Chat should I keep playing TTek (very basic weapon, good for Practicing positioning and awareness which I lack) or should I play Tetras (my actual main, basically the get-away-with-bullshit-you-shouldn’t-o-matic especially in like the regular queue at the level we’re at, but that bullshit will not fly against actual teams)

I wonder how much royal taste testers were paid

gotta improve your fundies and put yourself out of your comfort zone

I can’t imagine it wouldnt be hard to find something that didn’t kill instaneously

had i just felt a little funnier that day i would have endgamed the most hopeless situation possible and i’m sad i missed out on that

Wgree are my dodge roll s

i’m quite good at fucking up the most integral moments like that time i went to sleep in death city and when i woke up i was crit instakilled by splash damage

why the fuck didnt you guess me btw I literally saved gorta from losing single handedly

1 Like

is tetras the shoes